If you’re interested in the effects of kratom, it can be tempting to jump right into experimenting with different strains. However, since kratom is a plant-based product, it can be challenging to determine which strains best achieve euphoria versus relaxation.
And since each plant from which kratom is derived has unique effects, you can’t just double-blindly try different strains. Therefore, it’s essential to understand what strains of kratom “feel good” and the degree to which you can expect the effects of those specific strains to last. Here you can find more info about strains, dosage, and results of kratom for euphoria.
Kratom Strains –
- The general effects of kratom are based on its alkaloid profile. However, a stronger feeling of stimulation than relaxation doesn’t necessarily indicate higher levels of morphine-like alkaloids. At the same time, euphoria from stimulating strains isn’t necessarily a sign that the plant contains higher levels of dopamine-inducing alkaloids than Borneo.
- There are many strains of kratom with different alkaloid profiles. Wide varieties are used to achieve different effects. For example, the painkilling pressure Borneo reduces opioid-related side effects from codeine and other opioids. It’s also used for its energizing effect, similar to an amphetamine-like stimulant. Kratom strains containing high levels of these compounds usually sedate most people.
- The euphoria strains contain the maximum level of mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. As these two compounds are responsible for causing an increase in dopamine levels, they’re also accountable for causing euphoria. Many high-potency strains also contain a significant amount of a compound called Corynantheidine, which causes more euphoria than stimulation.
Kratom Dosage –
- The effects of kratom are dose-dependent. Dosages below 2 grams, or even 1 gram, induce mild stimulant-like impacts that can make some users tired. For this reason, a standard dosage of kratom is 1.5 -2 grams. However, intravenous doses of kratom can be up to 8 grams at a time, and people who take high doses sometimes report side effects like nausea, vomiting, and dizziness because of the high levels of alkaloids in their bloodstream.
- Massive doses of kratom can cause adverse effects like kidney damage and may even precipitate respiratory failure, resulting in death. Therefore, it’s essential to understand the side effects of different strains before taking a massive dose of kratom.
- The dose of euphoric kratom is usually between 2-3 grams. It’s also important to understand that some strains are much more potent than others; therefore, taking the exact dosage may lead to a different feeling. The higher the potency, the stronger the effects will be. For example, red vein kratom has a more substantial impact than green vein kratom.
Effects of Kratom –
- Kratom for euphoria should trigger feelings of happiness and well-being. In addition, users will have a sense of relaxation with increased muscle tone, increased alertness, and decreased anxiety.
- Users with chronic pain can experience alleviation of their pain, which often includes reduced muscle tension, relaxation, and numbing sensations. In addition, some users report that kratom for euphoria helps suppress their appetite by relieving the straining feeling in the mouth associated with food cravings.
- Some users also report that they experience a “mind high,” which helps to alleviate the feeling of depression associated with chronic pain. It can make it easier to deal with the pain, making kratom for euphoria a valuable supplement for many people suffering from chronic pain.
Kratom isn’t a drug but a plant with many medicinal benefits. It can make it challenging to understand what effects you can expect from a dosage of kratom and how much of a specific kratom strain you need to achieve your desired outcome.